Engaging students to enrich communities through service.
Why donate to Florida Campus Compact?
Empower Your C2C Program & Peer Advocacy! Apply to Join FL|CC & Hope CommUnity Center for an Amazing Service Weekend!
Florida Campus Compact (FL|CC) is seeking to sponsor weekend immersion trips this June for the FL|CC Connect2Complete
(C2C) Program with the Hope CommUnity Center.
We invite C2C participants and stakeholders to submit an Application for this trip to live and work side-by-side with immigrants, students,
families and farmworkers in Central Florida.
View More Information »
Campus Compact Appoints Andrew Seligsohn as Fifth President
Boston, MA — The Campus Compact Board of Directors have announced that Dr. Andrew Seligsohn has been appointed the next president of the
organization, effective June 2014.
View Full Article »
2013 Florida Campus Compact Award Winners
FL|CC Awards were presented at the Annual Awards Gala on Thursday, November 7th at the Boca Raton Campus of Palm Beach State
College hosted by President Dennis Gallon.
View Award Winners »
2014 Newman Civic Fellows
Congratulations to the 2014 class of Newman Civic Fellows!
Read More About the Award »
- Kou Sua, Stetson University
- Nicole Roman, Miami Dade College
- Abigail Oakes, New College of Florida
- Guerdiana Thelomar, University of Miami
- Tatiana Rodriguez, Florida Gulf Coast University
- Daniel Montes, South Florida State College
- David Habib, University of Florida
- Hector Pizarro, Barry University
Request For Conference Session Proposals
Moving Us Forward: Fifty Years On: From Civil Rights to Critical Engagement
Fourth Annual Eastern Regional Campus Compact Conference
ERCC seeks workshop and poster session proposals that address the conference theme and one or more of the conference goals:
View More Information »
- Galvanize community – campus partnerships for collective impact.
- Promote twenty-first century knowledge making for healthy communities.
- Build diverse democracies on and off campus.
Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching's Elective Community Engagement Classification
Drawing its criteria heavily from Campus Compact's Indicators of Engagement Project the Carnegie classification reaffirms institutional commitment
to deepen the practice of service and to further strengthen bonds between campus and community.
2015 Community Engagement Classification Timeline
View Additional Details »
- April 15, 2014: Applications Due/Reviewing begins
- December 2014: Review Process completed/ campuses notified
- January 2015: 2015 classification results announced
About Us |
Florida Campus Compact • 1801 Miccosukee Commons Dr, Suite 200 • Tallahassee, FL 32308
Phone: 850.488.7782 • Fax: 850.922.2928
© FloridaCompact.org • DWWebDesigns.com